Yacht Rental San Diego | 75-FT Catamaran Charter or 47′ Luxury Catamaran
Your Boat, Your Crew, Your Dream Day on Beautiful San Diego Bay
What does your dream day look like? If it includes cruising the California Coast on a private, luxury yacht with your own captain and crew to take care of all the details, you’ve come to the right place. Kick back, relax, bask in the sun and take in the gorgeous views of the San Diego skyline, while we sail into the day of your dreams.
We’ll customize your sail to your needs, whether you’re looking for a sunset sail with your family, an adventure trip out to sea with your friends, or a cruise around the bay to entertain clients and colleagues. Our beautiful yacht rentals are designed to accommodate private charters for couples, families, friends, or your most important clients. Our two luxury catamarans offer options so that you can plan the perfect afternoon or multi-day sail:
- The Triton Catamaran – a GC70, 75-ft, luxury day charter catamaran that can accommodate up to 100 people.
- The Malarky Catamaran – a 47-ft, luxury Voyage Mayotte 470 catamaran with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large living space, full kitchen and aft and bow lounging areas. She can accommodate up to 12 people.
Our boats are beautiful, but it’s our people that make the real difference; We take pride in our customer service and strive to provide friendly captains and staff to ensure that your charter is enjoyable and stress-free. Don’t just dream of your yachting vacation, let us help you make it a reality. Tranquility awaits on the Triton Catamaran.
What You Can Expect
Every charter includes a Captain and Crew that are dedicated to making your trip comfortable and safe. With a captain at the helm, and a crew member assisting with drinks, questions, add-ons, and requests, you will feel as if this is your yacht and your crew. Embark from The Hyatt Regency Mission Bay and set a course for the Pacific Ocean. Either head north to La Jolla and gaze upon the San Diego Coastline, or head South towards Point Loma to lay eyes on some of the most gorgeous cliffs that California has to offer. After ocean sailing, make a course back to the calm waters of Mission Bay to “Anchor and Play.”
- (Triton)A full bar with comfortable outdoor seating offering beer, margaritas, wine, champagne, and appetizers (Triton)
- An unforgettable afternoon or evening of relaxation and enjoyment
- Luxury catamaran sailing
- Open-air, spacious seating on a 75-ft or 47-ft luxury catamaran
- USCG certified captain and crew
- Jet skis
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- Lilly pad
- Ocean Kayaks
- Water slide
- Live music
- Catering and staff
Please call to verify availability of Add-Ons
Our Luxury Yacht Rentals are Perfect For:
- Weddings – Make it a day you and your guests will never forget; exchange vows at sea and then dance the night away on the Triton dance floor, with the breeze in your hair and the salt on your skin.
- Corporate Events – Celebrate your success, impress your clients and prospects, and treat everyone to a memorable day away from it all.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties – A perfect way to kick off the celebrations! Meet at the docks and start your day off right as you toast to the bride or groom on your own private charter and the San Diego skyline as your backdrop.
- Family Reunions – Reconnect in an unforgettable atmosphere aboard your own private charter. Swim, dance, snorkel, kayak, take in the beautiful scenery and abundant wildlife of San Diego Bay, and make memories you’ll cherish forever.
- Family Vacations – Show your kids the good life aboard your own private charter. Grab the Lilly pad, the snorkels, and the water slide and set off for a day of fun in the sun. Anniversary Celebrations – Looking for a unique way to celebrate your love? Treat yourselves to an unforgettable and private evening on the Big Bay. Or invite your family and friends and make it a celebratory party aboard the Triton Cat!
- Celebrations – No matter what event your celebrating, we’ll bring your dream day to life. Share what you had in mind, and we’ll make sure every detail is accounted for.
Why Choose a Catamaran Charter?
If you’re looking for a yacht rental in San Diego, you have options; we aren’t going to pretend to be the only boats in the bay. But, if you have ever experienced a sail on a cat, you’ll know why we are a bit biased.
- Catamarans offer much more space than monohull boats making them the perfect choice for groups; on a catamaran there really is no bad seat.
- Catamarans also offer more stability with less rocking back and forth than monohull boats, which can help with seasickness.
- Thanks to their shallow draft, catamarans can access areas of the bay too shallow for most boats.
Triton is the largest Catamaran in The Big Bay and one of the only options in San Diego if you are looking for a private catamaran charter than can hold up to 100 people.
The Triton Catamaran made her maiden voyage to San Diego in January 2020. She is a brand new, GC70, 75 ft Day Charter Catamaran that boasts:
- Capacity for 105 passengers (we typically limit this to 70 people so you can spread out and relax)
- A dance floor
- Full bar
- Large deck with outdoor seating
Malarky Charters is luxury 47’ performance sailing catamaran. Its low-profile hull design and ample sail power combine in perfect balance that makes for a comfortable cruising vessel. Built in Cape Town, South Africa the Voyage Catamaran Yacht is the definition of a “Blue water” vessel.
Optimal use of space allows the sleek hulls to accommodate an exceedingly comfortable interior living space while maintaining the performance and safety that is characteristic of all VOYAGE yachts.
Vessel Luxury Accommodations:
- 4 Queen Beds
- Outdoor Lounge Deck & Dining Table
- Indoor Lounge & Dining Table
- Up to 12 passengers
- 47′ Length
- Dual Hull Catamaran Design
- 2 Engines
Where to Park and What to Bring
How to Book