Learn About the triton
Where are you located?
How is my price determined?
The Triton has unique pricing structure allows our customers to get the best deal possible for a private experience. The pricing is as follows:
1-40 Passengers $825/hr
41-50 Passengers – $1,000/hr
51-60 Passengers – $1,250/ hr
61-70 Passengers – $1,500/hr
71-80 Passengers – $1,750/hr
81-90 Passengers – $2,000/hr
91-100 Passengers – $2,250/hr
Each charter must pay a 10% deposit upon booking. If cancelled outside of 14 days of the charter, you will be given a full refund. If cancelled within 14 days of the charter, you will forfeit your deposit.
What's the max capacity and seating?
The maximum occupancy of The Triton is 105 passengers. With comfortable seating for everyone. Included in seating is our 13 seat bar, leather bean bags, and modern decorated bench seating. During COVID-19 our capacity may change.
What does the charter include?
We’ve thought of everything, so you don’t have to. Included in your charter is our USCG Certifiied Captain and Crew, 13 seat bar, bartender, seating for 105 guests, 2 bathrooms, built-in waterslide, professional sound system, covered dance floor, 55″ flatscreen tv, lifejackets, soft drinks and juices, all on the largest and newest catamaran charter in San Diego. Alcoholic beverages are also for sale at our 13 seat custom bar.
Where does the charter go?
Each charter is unique. Guests will enjoy the ability to “point and go” allowing you to go wherever you’d like. Typically charters will do a tour around San Diego Bay where you will pass many of San Diego’s monuments and sights. You also have the ability to go for an ocean sail and enjoy the amazing views of Coronado and Point Loma.
What about food and drinks?
Each Private Charter includes a bartender that will serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. We have a fully stocked bar with the same ammenities as a normal venue including Draft Beer, Mixed Drinks, Juices, Sparkling Water, etc.
You are more than welcome to bring your own food on-board. If you decide to bring your own food, we suggest finger foods that are easily served and disposed of. If you plan on catering your event, you must have the venue list Triton Charters on the ‘additionally insured business’ on their insurance. For more information, please call us at 844-5-TRITON.
Where are you located?
How much are the tickets?
Tickets are $55 for adults and $15 for children. Tickets do not include drinks, or food.
Where does the cruise take us?
San Diego Harbor Cruises
Take In the Beauty of San Diego Bay on the Brand New Triton Catamaran
A visit to America’s Finest City isn’t complete until you spend some time enjoying the San Diego Harbor. There is no better way to do that than aboard a luxury catamaran harbor cruise. Bring your family, your friends, your co-workers or come solo and experience the gorgeous San Diego Harbor views while listening to the fascinating history of The Big Bay.
You’ll get beautiful shots of the downtown San Diego Skyline and travel under the Coronado Bay Bridge in luxurious comfort. You’ll likely meet some of San Diego’s most beloved friends, the seals and sea lions who like to sunbathe on the docks. If you’re lucky, you might even catch sight of a dolphin or two swimming alongside the Triton cat.
To keep you refreshed and nourished on our two-hour sightseeing sail, we offer an onboard bar serving snacks, soda, beer, wine and cocktails.
There really is no better way to experience the scenic beauty of San Diego than from the water. Relax, sunbathe, sightsee, learn, mingle and unwind with us on the Triton cat. We can’t wait to see you!
As a Guest Aboard the Triton Harbor Cruise You’ll Be Treated to:
- A 2.5-hour narrated tour of The Big Bay
- Experienced tour guides who will keep you entertained for the duration of the cruise
- Luxury catamaran sailing without the expense of a private charter
- Open-air, spacious seating on a 75-ft luxury catamaran
- Onboard cocktails and snacks
- A full bar with seating
- USCG Certified Captain and Crew
Notable Landmarks and Sites We’ll See
Our professional tour guides will keep you engaged with their impressive knowledge of the city’s history and landmarks. As you soak in the sun, we’ll sail past some of San Diego’s most spectacular coastal sites introducing (or reacquainting) you with the:
- USS Midway Aircraft Carrier – The USS Midway was commissioned one week after the end of World War II, was the largest ship in the world until 1955 and was the longest-serving aircraft carrier in the 20th century. The Midway was so large it could carry 120 planes on its armored flight deck and was the first aircraft carrier unable to cruise the Panama Canal due to its sheer size. While you are visiting San Diego, be sure to check out the USS Midway Museum to learn more about this iconic ship.
- Star of India – Star of India is the world’s oldest active sailing ship. She is an iron ship with a long and storied past that includes collisions, mutiny and cyclones. She worked as a cargo ship and then spent half a century bringing emigrants to New Zealand. You can tour the Star of India at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.
- North Island Military Base – Dubbed the official birthplace of aviation, the North Island Military Base is an active military base home to two aircraft carriers and 23 fixed and rotary wing squadrons.
- Cabrillo National Museum – The Cabrillo National Monument and museum mark the location where the first European set foot on the western US. There is a lot to take in at Cabrillo park including the Old Point Loma Lighthouse and the rocky intertidal zone.
- Hotel del Coronado – The Hotel Del is a historic beachfront luxury hotel situated in the city of Coronado, just over the bridge from downtown San Diego. It opened in 1888 as the largest resort hotel in the world and today is the second-largest wooden structure in the US. If you are visiting San Diego, it is definitely worth spending a couple of hours at The Del — grab lunch or stroll the pristine beach.
Who is This Harbor Cruise Right For?
- Families – Bring the kids, bring the grandparents! The Triton Catamaran offers an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
- San Diego Visitors – There is no better way to acquaint yourself with San Diego than from the sea. This is one experience you definitely don’t want to miss while you’re in town.
- San Diego Locals – Lived here all your life but still a little shaky on your San Diego history? Join us for a relaxing afternoon on the bay; we’ll catch you up.
- Groups – We love hosting groups and can cater to parties as large as 75. Learn more about our group chartering options here.
What is the ticket schedule?
Our Ticketed Charters run Wednesday-Sunday at 1pm and again at 4:30pm. Each charter is 2.5 hours and will take you on an epic adventure through San Diego Bay, down to Glorietta Bay and back!
How long is the cruise?
Each ticketed charter is 2.5 hours in duration.
What about food and drinks?
The Triton is equipped with a full bar including: Mixed Drinks, Draft Beer, Soft Drinks, Juices, Sparkling Water, and snacks. Passengers are strictly prohibited from bringing their own alcohol and food.
Prices are $8 for draft beer, $10 for mixed drinks, and $12 for specialty cocktails.
What types of payment do you accept?
We take all majorly accepted credit cards. Cash is accepted for purchased of drinks and snacks**
During the Pandemic, we only accept Credit Cards.
What is the deposit for Private Charters?
All private charters are required to pay a 10% deposit to secure their booking. If the charter is within 1 week of the reservation, the charter must be fully paid. The remaining 90% balance is charged 72 hours before your charter.
What is your refund/cancellation policy?
Private Charters – All private charter bookings require a 10% deposit. If you cancel your charter outside of 14 days of the charter, you will recieve a full refund. If cancelled within 14 days of the charter date, you will forfiet your deposit.
Ticketed Charters – Tickets are 100% refundable if cancelled outside of 7 days of the date of the ticket charter date. Triton Charters may cancel ticketed charters anytime for any reason in which our customers will receive a full refund.
Ticketed Charters – Tickets are 100% refundable if cancelled ouside of 72 days of the date of the ticket charter date. Triton Charters may cancel ticketed charters anytime for any reason in which our customers will receive a full refund.